Eng. Mohammad Abdul-Rahman Jafa - Nationality: Syrian
Mobile: +971 588303123
• Bachelor\s Degree in Civil Engineering from Aleppo University - Sep 2016
• Certification in English language from the High Institute for languages - Sep 2016
• Structural Building Analysis and Designing using ETABS Software
• Design Complex Models using SAP2000 Software
• 3D analyzing, modeling and quantities calculation using REVIT Software
• Design Foundations by SAFE Program.
• Visual Studio Programming and linking it with ETABS and SAP2000
• 2D & 3D drafting, drawing, and modeling using AutoCAD
• Model-based GIS and mapping via Map3D Software
• My Graduation Project: \Designing of structural elements for the Faculty of Law of AL-Furat University\, and analyzes it using Etabs program, with calculation of Moments, Shear Forces, and Reinforcement / 94% ( excellent degree )
• Designed a program via Visual Basic to model special towers on Etabs.
• Designed and supervision of building Villa with swimming pool.
• Calculate and finalize the cost of construction and decoration for residential unit, and managed the execution in timely manner.
• Computer Skills, including Microsoft Office, Operating System Maintenance…
• Project management skills.
• Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems on site during construction.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
• Agreeing a price for materials and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project.
• Prepare daily and weekly reports of the construction process, and make any changes to the plan if necessary.
• Teamwork and collaborating with colleagues to maximize the productivity
• Languages : Arabic – English ( speaking - writing)
(Civil Engineering - Aleppo University):
Prof. Toufik Mahmoud Prof. Mohammad Wasel Najem
Prof. Abdul-Alim Dib Dr. Latifa Chakkour